Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

October 16, 2009 - Bonneville vs Sky View

Todd "Nuke-em" Noker - H, Wade Potter - L, Craig Adams - R, Drew Weidman - U, Bart Poll - B

I am doing both teams this year for the third time each.. how fitting they would be playing each other. I have been fortunate to not have any situations arise that would make things difficult as that can happen when teams see you too many times in a short amount of time. I was surprised that Bonneville won. I really thought they had a better defense.. but that Sky View's offense was too potent for them. Well, Bonneville's win came off of special teams and defense.. so I was wrong. Bonneville held on for the win. I owe Drew a milkshake. We had a play that I hadn't called in a long time and went the wrong direction due to thinking it was offensive.. and then after telling Drew and confirming it with Bart, walked away.. announced the penalty.. then had the sinking feeling of .. oh.. I am wrong.. I was wrong. True to form.. I told Drew.. and we lived with it. Cost the other team 2 1/2 yards. Not a big distance but the principle. Thanks Drew.

Nice Boa ... found in the locker room to loosen up the pre-game chatter.

1 comment:

Todd Nuke 'Em said...

Dinner is on me if you wear the boa onto the field the next time we're at that school.